"I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell truths. I tell what ought to be truth." -Blanche DuBois -

Thursday, April 7, 2011

True Prepp by Lisa Birnbach




After 30 years since the release of "The Official Preppy Handbook", the "bible" for the preppy look, to teach to the Americans how to dress and act to enter the prestigious "Ivy League".

Nowadys, its the same author gives us an update, in the era of internet and mobile phones,with "True Prepp"(ed.Alfred A Knopf Publisher, New York.) Today preppy style is having a great comeback, just think how many brands, like Abercrombie , Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfigher, Burberry and Lacoste, talk about that world.

("Take Ivy " Teruyoshi Hayashida ed.Power House Book is a photobook, of American Campus like Yale, Harvard, Brown in the 70's)



Tommy Hilfigher Campaing Fall 2010/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment