"I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell truths. I tell what ought to be truth." -Blanche DuBois -

Friday, April 29, 2011

Princess Wedding Dress

Kate Middelton Wedding dress is by is by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen. It’s a fitted white v-neck gown with “a long-sleeved lace overlay” with a “a two-meter, 70-centimeter train,” according to "Peopole".
The dress was made by hand, using French Chantilly lace and English Cluny lace throughout the bodice, skirt and underskirt.

Her sister Pippa, wears Alexander McQueen too.


Some people said tahta dress is too simple, but in my opinion I think she was perfect, beuatiful, elegnat and like a real princess. The Veil too was simple but really elegant and right for a young and modern woman. She have a natural elegance.
She also wear a Cartier 'halo' tiara.
Her dress reminds me a lot to the Grace Kelly's wedding dress of 1956 marriage with the Prince Ranieri of Monaco. Like Kate she hadn't blue blood, but in my opionion there's no princesses with royal roots, elegant, chic and sophisticated like Grace Kelly. Maybe in the future, Kate will become the new Grace.

 
Source by People.com

No comments:

Post a Comment