"I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell truths. I tell what ought to be truth." -Blanche DuBois -

Friday, April 8, 2011

The Princess of Upper East Side

Last night, I was at home, with my mom, and we saw againg, the last season of Sex & the City,and as always, I'm  fascinated with impeccable style of Charlotte.


I LOVE everything she wear! She's always perfect, with pastel colors, perfect straight or soft weavy hair, soft make up, and a real preppy pink& Green Style, even when she's pregnant.

Her amazing Wedding Dress. This is one of the most beautiful model, I've ever seen

Elegant Made of Honor, in black


Natural Look


Princess of the Upper East Side


Pretty in Pink


Whit the perfect dog, Elizabeth Taylor.


Beautiful Ralph Lauren Coat.


In Green


Very Preppy with Headband


Pregnant but stylish


Prep Mommy


Burberry tranch Coat



Pink&Green (OMG Carry, what are you wearing O_o)


What's the Charlotte do you like the most? I love the Natural Look.

XoXo Luxie.

No comments:

Post a Comment