"I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell truths. I tell what ought to be truth." -Blanche DuBois -

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Teen Queen: Marie Antoinette Style

Last night, I saw, again, one of my favourite movie, Marie Antoinette by Sofia Coppola. I think this movie it's quite perfect, and its perfection's expressed through every little detail: the locations (The Chateau de Versailles), the musics, and last but not least, the clothes.Kirsten Dunst, is stunning beautiful in this royal part, and her acting of this young and unhappy queen was really touching and emotional  . Here there's some of my fav pics of the movie and the  Vogue's Setpember Issue 2006 by the great photographer Annie Leibovitz.

Vogue September Issue 2006










 (via)

Marie Antoinette: I Want Candy
(Dress&Cake)













Teen Queen Style:
Wildofox Spring/Summer Collection 2011


















Have a nice day. Love you

XoXo






No comments:

Post a Comment