"I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell truths. I tell what ought to be truth." -Blanche DuBois -

Saturday, July 2, 2011

My saturday Fab Men: Clark Gable



William Clark Gable (February 1, 1901 – November 16, 1960)

 In 1999, the American Film Institute named Gable seventh among the greatest male stars of all time.




Clark Gable, was one of the most charming man of all the time( My grandma had a big crush on him XD). When I was a little girl, and I saw Gone with the Wind, I fell in love with this big , strong and  charismatic man. his charm, his talent, his elegance, and his scoundrel air,made him immortal.Nowadays there'isnt stars like him. Clark gable is a Cinema's Legend, and he'll be like that forver.  Hollywood's King.



















XoXo.




1 comment:

  1. Hey honey...love him! Thanks for linking up, can you grab the button and link back? Thanks! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete