"I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell truths. I tell what ought to be truth." -Blanche DuBois -

Friday, July 8, 2011

Fashion Fridays: Summer is in the Hair


(Lauren Conrand Hair by Kristin Ess)

It's summer time, and you know, with the heat of this season, crazy ideas running around in my head. Yesterday, I'm  visiting the  Lauren Conrad's Blog, and I was struck by her rainbow dye hair. I think it's  a very pretty, young and fresh idea for summer. And you? What do you think about it?? Would you'll ever do, hair like this? I'm seriously  thinking about it, , let me know you.

I love the "pink" Rachel McAdams style. She's so beautiful, and the pink hair really fits on her.





Please, come to visit my blog, I really wanna know new friend, and talk with them!


Love you! Have a nice Week end. XoXo






 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful images! Such a great theme.

    Thanks for visiting my guest Fashion Friday post on Blonde Episodes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete